The SpringLabs system enables medical practices to automatically receive reference lab results directly to the SpringCharts Desktop. With SpringLabs, discrete lab test results are received electronically over a secure connection, viewed, and processed with a minimum of time and effort.
Most practices currently receive lab results as paper reports that must be manually sorted, tracked and keyed into a patient chart – a time-consuming and error-prone process. The SpringLabs system automates this process, resulting in better office efficiency and data accuracy, and more timely access to lab results at the point of care. With SpringLabs, you’ll never have to key in lab results again.
- Eliminates tedious manual entry of test results
- Reduces errors associated with repetitive data entry
- Eliminates lost, delayed or misplaced results reports
- Delivers test results right to the desktop
- Automated "intelligent" data matching
- On-screen notification of results received
- Minimal system requirements
- Visual indicators of abnormal results
- Industry-standard HL7 message formats
- Result access security
- Digital certificate encryption
- Powerful and easy-to-use managmement tools
- Searchable test result repository
(by date, patient and test name)
SpringLabs System Components:
- SpringCharts Lab Feature Pack - Provides powerful Laboratory result management tools to the SpringCharts desktop.
- SpringLabs Interface - Enables secure, seamless electronic connectivity to leading reference laboratories. Interfaces are currently available for Quest Diagnostics, LabCorp, and Spectrum, with additional labs in development.